Kawai ES110 / Kawai ES110 Review / Kawai ES110 Best Price / Kawai ES110 Comparison & Function – Digital Piano Best Review
Click here to get the best price for Kawai ES110!
Kawai has released their newest ES series piano at the NAAM Show of 2017. Several things have changed from the previous model ES100: Bluetooth, new action, lighter weight, and effect control but keeping the unique sound of Kawai. Special thing about Kawai ES110 is that the key sensor is located under the middle of the key instead of under the tip of the key. This system allows Kawai ES110 to response faster than other similar priced digital pianos. They used their Kawai 9′ grand piano and they sampled individual keys.
Kawai ES110 Sound Demo
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/playlists/290588852″ params=”auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true” width=”100%” height=”300″ iframe=”true” /]
Kawai ES110 vs ES100 Comparison
|# of Voices||19||18|
|Action||RHC (better)||AHA IV-F|
|Weight||26 ½ lbs||33 lbs|
- People say that there is one distinct different between ES110 and ES100, which is key action. ES110’s new RHC key action feels more natural and less springy than ES100.
- And Kawai ES110 now has 1/4″ output port when ES100 did not.
- Layer | With this technique, you can play two different sounds simultaneously on one key with Roland FP 30. You will be able to play ‘piano and string’ sound or ‘piano and organ’ sound simultaneously on one key. You will be able to make the performance more beautiful and will give you more enjoyment.
- Split | You can play two different instrument sounds on each hand within a keyboard. For example, left hand can play vibratone, right hand can play piano; it gives effect of one person playing two different instrument sound.
- Duet mode | You can divide the keyboard into two separate pianos with the same chromatic scale. This is will become playing two of 44-keys pianos; it is fit for performance or a lesson between a student and a teacher. Transpose Function | You can easily harmonize with different instruments.
Kawai Virtual Technician
Kawai’s IOS app “Virtual Technician” allows players to connect their apple device to their piano and control parameters and settings more conveniently.
Lesson Function| Kawai ES 110 has Alfred’s Basic Piano 1/A, 1/B, and Burgmüller 25(opus 100) lesson.
Bluetooth 4.0 connection| Now players can connect their ES110 to a smart device via bluetooth
Setup Memorization| Save upto 4 sound setups you made and access it easily.
Internal Speaker| Can be turned on and off separately
Rotary Speaker for organs|
Recording| Kawai ES110 has 3 song/1-track recorder
Rhythm section|Kawai ES110 has 100 drum rhythms to support most of the basic plays
Touch| Responsive Hammer Compact (RHC) Weighted-Key Action
Voice| Kawai ES110 has 19 voices including E-Piano, organ, string, bass, and harpsichord
Accessories| Music rack, F-10H Damper Pedal (half pedaling supported), Music rest, AC adaptor, Owner’s Manual
Color| Unlike previous model ES100, ES110 is available is white and black. But only black is available in USA
Warranty| Kawai offers 3 years parts and labor for ES110
Specification (Kawai Official Website)
|ES110 Primary Specifications|
|Keyboard||88 Weighted Keys|
|Action||Responsive Hammer Compact (RHC) Weighted-key Action|
|Sound Source||Harmonic Imaging™ (HI), 88-key piano sampling|
|Internal Sounds||19 Voices|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth (Ver. 4.0; GATT compatible)
Bluetooth Low Energy MIDI Specification compliant
|Keyboard Modes||Dual, Split (Volume Balance Adjustable)|
|Internal Recorder||3 Song Recorder, approximately 15,000 notes memory|
|Speaker System||12 cm x 2, 7 W x 2|
|Dimensions||51 2/3″ (W) x 11.1/3″ (D) x 5.3/4″ (H)|
|Reverb||Room,Small Hall, Concert Hall|
|Settings||Touch Curve, Voicing, Damper Resonance, Damper Noise, Fall-back Noise, Temperament, Temperament Key, Effect On/Off|
|Metronome||1/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 3/8, 6/8 (Volume/Tempo adjustable)|
|Rhythm||100 Drum Rhythms|
|Demo Songs||12 Sound Demo Songs|
|Lesson Function||Alfred’s Basic Piano 1A /1B, Burgmüller 25 (Opus 100) lesson songs|
|Other Functions||Transpose, Tuning, Split Balance, Dual Balance, MIDI Channel, Local Control, Transmit PGM#, Multi-timbral Mode, Speaker EQ, Speakers On/Off, Auto Power Off, Bluetooth MIDI, Startup Setting, Factory Reset|
|MIDI Functions||Transmit MIDI Program Change, MIDI Channel, Local Control, Multi-timbral Mode, Bluetooth MIDI|
|Jacks||MIDI (IN/OUT), LINE OUT (L/MONO), Damper (for F-10H), Headphone x 2|
|Included Acc.||Music Rack, F-10H Damper Pedal (with half-pedal support), Music Rest, AC Adaptor, Owner’s Manual|
|Options||ES Bag (soft case w/casters), HML-1 Stand, F-350 Pedals|